Top Floor Studio Heart of Capitol Hill with Bay Windows - Move In Special! - **SIX WEEKS OF FREE RENT**
The Mercury Apartments is a classic brick apartment building located in the epicenter of the amenity-rich Capitol Hill neighborhood and is within walking distance to the Downtown and South Lake Union as well as parks, restaurants, and public transportation..
This top floor studio, #301, has undergone a full remodel and has Flooring, Kitchen Cabinets, Appliances, and Lighting, while still keeping its unique vintage charm intact. This unit has tons on light through gorgeous bay windows, separate kitchen, tall ceilings and a bathroom with a claw foot bath tub. Tons of storage! A little balcony by the (separate) kitchen too. And an entry hallway located on the 3rd floor.
To schedule a tour, please contact Brandon Clark at (203) 428-1508 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view other apartments available, please visit https://www.gibraltarpm.com/vacancies
• 360 sq ft
• Hardwood floors
• 9 ft ceilings
• On-site laundry
• Ample sunlight during the day
• Pet Friendly
• Street parking only
• Security Deposit: $700
• Application Fee: $40 per person (www.on-site.com, Property ID: Mercury Apartments)
• 12 month leases only
• Utilities Rate per month: $90 for 1 person and $150 for 2 people
• Pets are accepted with a deposit and pet rent
• Dogs: Additional $250 deposit and $35/month pet rent for 1 dog and $50/month for 2 dogs
• Cats: Additional $350 deposit
To apply for an apartment please submit the following:
1. Complete an application through www.on-site.com. Pay Application fee directly to on-site. ($40 per applicant – Must be 18 years and older)
2. Provide proof of income (Last 3 pay stubs, bank statements, letter of hire, or tax form)
3. Picture ID
4. Pay the standard deposit ($700). Paid through AppFolio Tenant Portal or Cashier’s Check.
1. A credit report will be run. Using a statistical model, creditors compare information on your credit profile, such as your bill-paying history, number and type of account you have, late payments, collections, actions, outstanding debt, rental history, and the age of the accounts, to the credit performance of consumers with similar profiles.
2. Any recorded unlawful detainer, unpaid collections, open bankruptcies or judgments may result in denial of application.
3. Employment must be verifiable for no less than one year. Income must be documented with current pay stubs, tax records or bank statements. Non-employment income should be verified through tax records and bank statements. If you are a full-time student, we will require a co-signer. If you do not have an SSN # we will require first & last month’s Rent, plus a total deposit equal to 1 months rent.
4. Applications are processed in the order they were received. An application is considered complete when it contains all required information and documents listed by the landlord to conduct the screening, as well as payment of any screening fee and holding deposit required by the landlord
5. Income Requirement: 2.5x the rent amount monthly. Co-Signer Income Requirement: 4x the rent amount monthly. If you do not meet some of these requirements you will be asked for an additional deposit, last months rent, or co-signer.