Beautiful Townhouse with a bonus office/game room in NE Beaverton/Aloha! - This beautiful 2 bedrooms 2.5 bath townhome is located near the El Monica MAX station. An easy walk to public transit. The attached 1 car garage is opened with a remote for your convenience. On the middle level, there is a 1/2 bath and dining area, The kitchen has fantastic artificial and natural light. The living room has a great gas fireplace for cold days. Upstairs are two big bedrooms, The main bedroom has an en-suite bathroom and significant closet space.
It is just a short drive to Hillsboro’s high tech or even shorter to Nike.
More Details Please Review: *Direct Website Link: www.hollandprop.com/vacancies/
* Home square footage: 1,652
* Year Built: 2005
* Parking: Garage: One car
* Heating: Gas furnace (forced air)
* Air Conditioning: No
* Washer/Dryer: Included
* Please carefully review the screening criteria completely at hollandprop.com; click on 'Search Homes For Rent'.
* Utilities: Tenant pays all utilities, any HOA costs are paid by the owner.
* Landscaping None, other than basic clean up of the area around your front door.
* Application Fee: $55 per person 18 years and older
* Gross Minimum Income Requirement: 2.5 times the monthly rent
* Security Deposit: $2,500
* Minimum Credit Score: 600
* Renter's Insurance Required for each Tenant. Proof required prior to move-in.
* No Smoking on the premises
* Lease start date: Must start within 2 weeks of submission application
* Pet Policy: 1 cat or small dog under 25 lbs. // Required profile for every applicant --> hollandprop.petscreening.com
* Washington County
* Schools: Beaver Acres Elementary School, Five Oaks Middle School, and Aloha High School. Verification of schools is recommended as boundaries change
* Showings: Schedule an in-person or live video tour here: https://showdigs.co/koyEXr Showings will start 11/03. You can schedule ahead of time!
* Directions: From Hwy 26, head south on 185th. Left on Baseline and right on 175th. The buildings are on the left at the end of the street.
*Please Note: Applications are not considered complete until all adults apply with all required documents and information. The information on these pages has been compiled from various sources. Every effort has been made to provide accurate information. We shall not be held liable for mistakes pertaining to the accuracy of this information. This property is presented and managed by Holland Properties, Inc. Please reach out if you have any question: 503-902-1022 ex 2 (open during regular business hours)